Why It’s Worth Being Healthy
Filed under Raw Food & Health by Frederic Patenaude
Chances are that the majority of people you know (except maybe your health-foodist friends!) don’t believe they have much power over their own health and how they feel. Most people tend to hand over that power to self-proclaimed health experts, doctors, and people on television who claim to have all the answers.
Being a healthy person today is an uphill battle, and everybody who goes against the grain faces these challenges. In most of the world right now it’s far easier (and cheaper) to eat easily-available foods that rob your body instead of nourishing it.
But the truth is that you have far more control over your health and wellbeing than you may realize.
Check out this excellent video today by Dr. John McDougall on how to be a healthy person, and you’ll learn:
- Understand how truly powerful simple dietary changes are for dramatically improving people’s lives.
- Hear a few of the influences that could cause change within the majority of people and lead them to a healthier way of living.
- Why your grandparent’s good health isn’t the only indicator of how healthy you will be anymore, and why certain environmental factors play a role in this.
- How the way people eat effects more than just their own personal health, and how this again comes back and influences humanity.
- How just a few changes to the current systems we have in place could lead to healthier lives for everybody in society today.
One thing I most certainly have learned over the years is that there is more than one way to live a healthy life, and each way will be different for everybody. I’ve also learned that no matter how much of a struggle it may initially be, or continue to be for a while, it’s worth every effort you make in becoming a healthier person and taking control of your wellbeing.