Dr. Alan Goldhamer and Dr. John McDougall are two doctors and experts in plant-based nutrition that I have a lot of respect for. They’ve both been teaching the virtues of plant-based eating for optimal health and healing since the 70’s and 80’s.
Over the years, thousands of people have dramatically changed their health for the better under the simple principles these two doctors espouse.
Today, the discussion is on water-only fasting and how it affects your health.
Check out the video and you’ll learn:
- How fasting, or complete and total rest and relaxation, can completely transform a person’s health
- What care has to be taken when going into a fast
- How learning to eat immediately after and following the fast is at least as important as the fast itself
- The reason why some foods act just like drugs in some people
- Why the key to good health isn’t anything revolutionary or even all that new
Fasting isn’t something that I would recommend to absolutely everyone. The proper considerations, monitoring, and professional aid all need to be in place. But the one thing more powerful than a fast is eating a good diet so you don’t have to fast in the first place!
NOTE: My new book Raw Freedom is STILL on sale this weekend only at 50% off.
Use coupon code: JULYFREEDOM
Note: This book is NOT for everybody. It’s only for people who want to find a healthy balanced between raw and cooked foods. It’s not about a 100% raw diet.
That’s why the sub-title is:
Combining the Best of Raw With Healthy Cooked Foods for the Ultimate Diet
Get it at:
Use coupon code: JULYFREEDOM to get 50% off.