Actual Excerpts from Low Fat Raw Vegan Cuisine DVDs
Filed under Raw Vegan Video Blog by Frederic Patenaude
UPDATE! The DVDs Have Been Released: http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/lowfatdvds/
Here’s everything that’s covered in the DVD series:
• How to make a salt-free vegetable seasoning
• The art of raw smoothies (several ideas and recipes)
• Green smoothie (including my favorite green smoothie recipe — ever!)
• Fruit soups — one of the best fruit meals you can make (two recipes)
• Fat-free vegetable soups. These soups are so delicious that I have one every night. Learn how to make these amazing soups without even needing to add extra fat in them. (two recipes)
• Fat-free dressings (three recipes)
• Fat free salads (including great recipes)
• Vegetable juicing
• How to use nifty kitchen tools that you may not be aware of
• Creamy vegetable soups (two recipes)
• Creamy blended salads
• Low fat dressings (three different kinds)
• Low fat salads
• Nut pate + How to make a Nori Roll and more!
• Avocado dips
• Fat-free raw spaghetti
• How to open a coconut!
• Dessert recipes: coconut cream, durian pudding, and more!
• Much more!
IMPORTANT NOTE: To view in better higher resolution, click the “HQ” button, after the video has started.