Preview Pictures from My Upcoming Raw Vegan DVDs
Filed under Announcements by Frederic Patenaude
Over the years, I’ve often asked my readers what they think is missing in the raw food movement in terms of educational material.
The number one response I got back from them has always been the same: “We want DVDs showing us how to make raw food recipes”.
After 4 years of thinking about it, I finally decided to release my first series of Raw Vegan DVDs.
I had only one goal in make: make those DVDs the very best in the world, showing people the essentials of the low-fat raw vegan cuisine.
The first thing I did was to buy every single DVD ever produced on raw vegan cuisine, in order to at least do better than they did.
And with every DVD I watched, I noticed some interesting facts:
• Every single one of them presented a very HIGH-FAT, unhealthy raw food cuisine, with 101 variations on how to eat nuts and avocados. These DVDS should be relabeled “The Avocado and Nut Cuisine” as it seemed to me that all of their recipes contained them.
• A lot of these DVDs contained a lot of chit-chat and “fillers”, but not enough real content and recipes
• NO DVD showed how to make every single element of the low-fat cuisine
• These DVDs only showed you how to make a few recipes, but did not explain in details the “science “behind raw vegan cuisine.
Last January, along with my brother, who’s in the movie production business, and a group of highly motivated friends, I shot my first series of Raw Vegan DVDs.
Here are some important highlights that make this series completely unique:
• With over 3 hours of information, the two DVDs in the series literally show every single kind of essential raw food meal you can present
• The first DVD in the series feature ONLY recipes where no overt fats are used. This includes: fat-free dressings, soups, salads, and more!
• The second half includes recipes with a moderate amount of fat, such as dressings, soups, salads, and desserts
• Throughout the DVD, charts and slides highlight the main points and give additional information.
This exciting DVD series should be released shortly! Below you will find a few image previews from the series.
In the upcoming 2 weeks, you can get the chance to win this entire set of DVDs.
I want to know what you think of this new DVD series. Are you excited? Are you eager to learn tasty low-fat raw recipes on video?
I will select randomly from all blog post comments a person to win this set of DVDs. And if you don’t win now, you will get another chance with the next blog post, but only if you post on this one!
One of the delicious low fat soups presented:
The art of low-fat salads:
Even some “gourmet”, but still highly digestible raw delights:
A surprising raw dessert:
Even some raw cake, ready in 10 minutes or less:
Some charts and slides from the DVDs:
Update: the DVDs are available here.